We have had a very busy month. Busy with the normal things going on with 2 young boys. School, homework, meal battles, bedtime battles, toy battles, park outings (no battles there!), my volunteering at the boys school, running.... but the big events this month was Michael's 5th birthday and of course, Thanksgiving.
Alot of planning went into Michael's birthday. We had a party for him this year, which he was very excited about. And we had alot of family here for the celebrations. My in-laws flew in from NYC, and my mom came in from Texas. The morning of Michael birthday, my mom and I went to Michael's class for his Earth and Sun Ceremony. It was really fun to see this, and we got a few okay pictures. It was hard to really capture, so you will just have to believe me. Here are a few pictures of Michael orbiting the sun, which he does 5 times this year.

Michael requested dinner out that night. We went to one of our favorite family pasta places in Hermosa called Fritto Misto. Everyone ate and had a good time. The real fun came after dinner for cake and presents. I have no pictures of present opening, because it got a bit out of control. Like wild dogs attacking.. I will stop, but you get the point. Michael got ALOT of gifts. And he was very excited. Henry was also excited. Everyone was very generous.
The cake was really yummy and totally cute. Here is a picture.

The party was Saturday at My Gym. It was really fun. We had a great turn out, and it was money well spent. Michael was exhausted by mid party, due to soccer that morning, and a few late nights. But he managed to keep it together. Here are a few pictures of the party. The ball picture shows a very tired Michael.






A very fun weekend full of good food, good company and just a few gifts.... on to Thanksgiving!
It was just the 4 of us for T Day. But we cooked! We cooked alot. We cooked all day! And am happy to report that my boys ate turkey. I took a few pictures I have yet to download, so stay tuned. We had leftovers for dinner tonight, and they ate alot more! The were not too keen on our stuffing, mashed potatoes or beans, but I think that was do to the seasoning on those items. Because it was all really, really good.
We started Michael in a soccer camp, so he could learn the sport, verses just sticking him a club. He has really done well and seems to enjoy it. Henry is begging to play, so we will look into that the next session. He has had 3 classes so far. Here are a few pictures from the past 3 weeks.



Henry news. He is 100% potty trained. He will still have the random accident, but he has done really well. And quickly! I am amazed and counting my blessings!
Me. I am still running and almost running 3 miles. It has gone really well. I feel really good after the run, and can not say I really enjoy myself during the run.
That's it from this end of the world. Hope everyone that comes across this blog and actually reads had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:
I love the picture of Michael in the balls! I think his My Gym party was the best My Gym party we have been too. Madeline is still talking about it!
Post a Comment