Friday, March 21, 2008

*cough*

Excuse me. I was just coughing.

We are sick again.

I have had a 'light' version of the flu, starting this past Tuesday. John and Michael have bad colds, and Henry is just a teething mess. We are a sad group right now.

What is worse, is that we have family flying in to town as I type. I am hoping we are all closer to being better by Sunday.

It has been a tough week. All I want to to do is sleep, in between coughing.

No pictures this week. Life ain't too pretty to see right now.

3 comments:

twohoos said...

I hope you are feeling better and had a happy Easter! Our house is sick, too, and William is particularly gross because his eyes and nose are always crusted over (and man, eye crusties are hard to clean!!). 'Tis the never-ending season, I guess.

Meta said...

Howdy Sarah! It was so great to hear from you! I love your blog! Please contact me at:

meta at newhousedesign dot com

so we can catch up!!!!

I hope you feel better too!

Willie Baronet said...

eeeek. glad you are better now!