Yes, we are all sick, still.
I am still battling whatever it is I have had for over a week now. Henry has Strep Throat, an ear infection and the same virus I have, and poor Michael has a nasty ear ache. His ear drum burst today at school. He is in alot of pain. He is a sad sight. And John is just sick. A nasty cold and yes, he has that virus.
Sunday, we had trip to the E.R., since all Urgent Care places closed early that day, followed by more doctors visits yesterday and today.
I feel very bad about John's father traveling here only to find us all sick.
The boys did dye easter eggs with friends. He had a fun time. Henry was more interested in smashing the eggs. And they loved the easter baskets, thank you Gran and Aunt Jacqui.
We have few pictures. The 2 camera's we had had low batteries and died quickly. So we used Johns fathers camera. We probably got more ER pictures than anything else.
We plan on dressing the boys up in their easter wear for some pictures. They looked adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment