Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Catching Up, literally

Hi All!

It has been several weeks since I even looked at this blog. We have been dealing with so much sickness. Sickness that kept reappearing or changing, and for John and myself, never going away.

But we seem to be mostly on the healthy side of things again, with the exception of Henry, who is fighting another fever. Luckily, it is not has scary as the last fever from a few weeks ago.

I should clarify that I am the one catching up. Catching up on this blog, catching up on all the laundry, catching up with the house, catching up all the classes Henry has missed...

In exciting new for Michael, he got his first bike! It is cherry red, with a flame on the side. Michael named the bike Thomas McQueen. Thomas for his love of trains, and McQueen from the movie CARS. He got on that bike and took off. He needs to work on stopping. He can stop, but tends to forget, and just got onto the grass.

Henry wants to ride this bike like you can not believe. We might get him a mini Razor, since he seems test rode one when getting Michaels bike.

Here is a picture of Michael with his bike.



Michael had his Spring Break last week, so we spent alot of time at parks, getting the boys hair cut, coloring and painting, and just having fun. Henry was not feeling good, but we still managed to make it a fun week.

This is a fairly blah post. I hope to retell some of the many funny things the boys do and say in my future posts. At this point, I am just happy to be catching up.

No comments: