It was exactly 2 years at 1:30 p.m. today. That is his official birthday.
*sigh*
I really can not believe he is 2 years old. As much as time can stand still on long sleepless night, endless clean ups of toys or food and of course tantrums, time does go so fast. Henry is no longer a baby. He isn't even a toddler any more. He is a little boy with a very strong opinion and a funny sense of humor.
So far, Henry's birthday has consisted of a breakfast with friends, a walk for his chubby mom on the strand, and little lunch and a nap. Not a bad day to me!
Michael is very, very... let me repeat. VERY, VERY excited about Henry's birthday. Between the presents and the cake, Michael is over the moon.
I caught a conversation between the 2 boys this morning. Michael was pointing out the presents to Henry, telling he that gifts where inside, and wondering what they were. And wondering which gifts might be for him. Michael does have a few gifts for him from family. It was a very sweet moment. Then of course, things got back to normal, with Michael grabbing a train from Henry, making Henry dissolve into tears.
We are planing and taking pictures which I will add to the kodak site. I will post a few here too.
In other news, Michael has another ear ache. It is our 4th ear ache this year. with Michael having 2 and Henry having 2.... they just give the ear ache back and forth.
Michael is loving tennis and asked that we keep him enrolled in his class. We never really new if he liked it, but he does alot and is now letting us know. He also like basketball and riding bikes.
Henry loves everything that Michael loves, but there are differences. Michael is a builder. Henry is a drawer. Michael is all about dairy foods. Henry eats a bit of everything. Michael really does not care about throwing balls much. He will toss a ball, but it is not a top priority. Henry is all about throwing. He throws hard and long. The kids as an arm. He just seems drawn to sport like things. One thing they both love is trains.
I am planning on getting my knee fixed this summer. I am going to call and get more info, but I am hoping to have the surgery in july, so Henry will be in school. I am pretty limited in my movement. One wrong twist and my knee almost gives out. So it is just time to get this corrected.
Look for birthday picts! And of course cake eating pictures.... oh the mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment