Here is a picture of Michael eye taken 2 days after the slug. He looks alot better here.

But moving on, I am sharing some Valentines Day pictures of the boys. They had a fun day, with Michael giving and receiving more than 40 valentines. He got a special package from Gran, that made his day though. Here is a very happy Michael with one of his new books.

And here are a few more of from that evening. Henry has lost his adorable smile, and sneers much of the time. It is very funny. And Michael is gifting us with normal smiles now, after a year or so of sneers. So there is hope.




Speaking of pictures, please feel free to bother me about uploading pictures to the Kodak site. I am very behind.

2 comments:
(Sarah M. here) I love the photos of Henry's sneer. I'm constantly struck by how little we gleaned about William's personality in his first year because Charlie demanded so much attention - and now, BAM! He's got a mind of his own! Henry seems to get more fun all the time :)
Ooh, a fighter like mommy!
Post a Comment