Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sick Day

Both boys are sick. Both have a fever and both refuse to eat. John is claiming to be ill too. So here we are on a Sunday.... just here.... sick.

I admit, I am a bit stir crazy. I have a hard time staying home. I like to get out and walk, go somewhere, do something. I could never live in a small town.

The weekends are typically the 2 days of the week where we ALL get to go somewhere together, ussually to somewhere beyond our 20 mile radious.

But i have hope. John is taking tomorrow off. Michael does not school, so if everyone is better, we are off to Disney.

Michael will be thrilled. We will not take a stroller this time, which may be bad news if Henry is not wanting to walk. But he hates the stroiler, so why bring it. As for me, Disney has grown on me. Maybe because I have children, but I sort of like the place now. How can you not like the Happiest Place in Earth.

Here's hoping for a healthier tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah McCanless said...

I'm so sorry! Both my boys are sick too, and Charlie's cough is the kind that will clear a room. I doubt he'll be going to school tomorrow, but I won't give up hope until the morning...