
I caught the boys pondering during our fast and furious Mother's Day brunch. I wish they had pondered a bit longer. It is an interesting moment.
-------------------
Henry drew his first family portrait. Sadly, it was on a Doodle Board.
I was in the kitchen preparing the boys dinner. Michael was next to Henry working on his numbers, something he loves to do. I heard Henry say, "Daddy", and pointed to the board. Then he said "Mommy" and pointed. I walked over to the board at this point, and saw 3 loops. I asked him where daddy was, and he pointed to the biggest loop. The middle loop was me, and the small loop was Henry. Michael looked up and asked where he was, and Henry made a bunch of swirls and said, "Michael, there you are". As I was raced to get the camera, Henry erased the picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment